Community Engagement Manager
Community Engagement Manager
The ideal candidate will have experience in marketing, development, and Colorado public policy. The candidate will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be extremely well organized, flexible and enjoy the challenges of working in the non-profit sector in a small office.
The ability to interact with staff in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial for this role. Expert design, writing and verbal communication skills, along with strong attention to detail and ability to anticipate needs of supervisors are critical.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years experience in marketing, development, or public policy arena
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Experience working with Constant Contact, MailChimp or other blast email programs
- Experience using design software, Adobe or similar platform
- Experience working with social media platforms including, Facebook & Twitter
- Experience working with fundraising database platforms
- Experience managing membership programs
- Experience running and planning events
- Willingness to work flexible hours including occasional evenings
- Reliable vehicle for transportation during work hours
Salary: Very competitive, negotiable upon interview
Employment: Full-Time at CSPR located in Greenwood Village, Colorado
The Community Engagement Manager will:
- Help coordinate social media calendar
- Help with creative content for presentations, website, digital advertising, social media, etc.
- Manage bi-weekly newsletter and distribution list
- Assist with fundraising including: events, written solicitation, grant writing, tracking contributions etc.
- Format and design of research, infographics, and other publications as needed
- Monitor and update website content
- Manage membership programs
- Assist with all aspects of board meetings
- Clerical duties such as maintaining and ordering supplies, database management, contact management, running errands as needed, checking mail, maintaining communal areas
About Common Sense Policy Roundtable (CSPR):
CSPR is a non-partisan organization dedicated to developing deep insights into critical policy issues facing Colorado. We believe sound fiscal and economic research is essential to uphold Colorado’s economic vitality, future, and individual opportunity. We examine the economic impact of policies, initiatives, and proposed laws by employing dynamic modeling that accurately measures the impact of each measure on the Colorado economy and individual opportunity. To fully achieve our mission, we actively promote these solutions through the education of policy experts, lawmakers, community leaders, and the general public.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your resume, cover letter and list of references to firstname.lastname@example.org. NO CALLS PLEASE.