CSPR is now accepting positions for the Spring 2020 internship program!
The internship program will run January – May 2020. 2 – 3 candidates will be selected. Applications due December 10th, 2019.
Position: Research Analyst Intern
Compensation: Paid $18 – $20/hour
Hours: Part-time 15 – 20 hours/week
CSPR is a 501(c)(3) non-profit free-enterprise think tank, dedicated to developing deep insights into critical policy issues facing the state of Colorado. We believe sound fiscal and economic research is essential to uphold Colorado’s economic vitality, future, and individual opportunity.
- Research on policy issues potentially including: education, housing, transportation, budget, energy, etc.
- Data assembly necessary to run macroeconomic simulation models
- Support writing and editing of reports
- Preparation of formatted presentations
- Design of research papers, presentations, and infographics
- Creation of social media content
- Critical thinker – Can you make logical arguments regarding impacts of policy changes?
- Problem solver – Can you come up with creative solutions to data roadblocks?
- Good communicator – Are you able to articulate the crucial points needed to understand the impacts of the policy change in a clear and cohesive manner?
- Team oriented – Do you enjoy working closely with others, in a small office, sharing information and insights?
- Knowledge or experience using Microsoft office products, design programs, email platforms, and social media programs preferred
Undergraduate or Masters candidates will be considered. Studying in area of economics or public policy.
To apply please submit your cover letter, resume, and a letter of reference to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.